Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Passenger Side Seat is SUPER squeaky when accelerating/decelerating & Other Software problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just realized after 6 months of driving that I have a super squeaky PASSENGER side seat. Ironically, I only found it out when my Model 3 had a No Sound problem, after a few screen black-outs. Then I was driving in total silence for awhile, before I figured out how to restore the sound with a Power Off move/waiting a minute to restart on the screen settings (which totally worked for me btw). But because of the silence, the squeaking noise is super annoying. I'm not sure if it's the seats or bolts or what?

When I accelerate and decelerate, even a little bit (<5 mph), the passenger side seat totally squeaks. It's not noticeable unless it's absolutely quiet/no radio, but it's pretty annoying and kinda...Cheap sounding, for lack of a better term. I took delivery 12/30/18, so it's been almost 7 months, and I'm due for a complimentary tire rotation change (I think this is included at the service center after 5000 miles driven, is that still true?), so maybe I can ask them about fixing the seat also? Is there a time-limit/window on reporting these sorts of problems to a SC? At first I thought it might be the interior paneling on the passenger side, but it seems to be the seat if I listen closely.

I have unfortunately a laundry list of other minor but annoying complaints that I have to tell them about besides that and the No Sound issue (Gear Shift casing that says "P D R N" etc is not flush to the control & starting to peel off, The screen has reset 3-4 times and gone blank sometimes while driving which is scary, Rear Camera occasionally goes blank while reversing, Radar seems to have very jumpy animations for nearby cars which seems like a camera calibration problem and makes my Autopilot go crazy sometimes, etc)...I'm wondering if I should tell them about it all at the same time?

Other than that, I really really love my Model 3, but sometimes I just feel like I'm driving a very buggy iPhone that keeps having software problems! :p

"Passenger Side Seat is SUPER squeaky when accelerating/decelerating & Other Software problems".

"And other" implies that the thing that came before it (to wit: the squeaky seat) is an example of what comes after it (to wit: software problems). Just saying.

"Passenger Side Seat is SUPER squeaky when accelerating/decelerating & Other Software problems".

"And other" implies that the thing that came before it (to wit: the squeaky seat) is an example of what comes after it (to wit: software problems). Just saying.
if you're looking for grammatically correct meanings in forum titles, you've come to the wrong place. better to actually read the context of the thread than try to derive meaning from an abstract title reference.