Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP Deals in the UK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think it's fair to assume that PCP will be available for the sake of making sales. Without it, they are risking a LOT of lost sales. For me it's more a question of when not if and it sounds like the when might be today!

Just got off a call with them and apparently the PCP option at the moment is basically to see how many people click on it! suppose they are trying to work out appetite.
Link currently goes to a Barclays page with the value of a model S that you cannot change

Agreed and tempted to change my order :p

however I just find it interesting they call it the performance version, and its the same price as the LR AWD and without the pack is no different to the LR AWD?

Physically it may be the same car with different software, but the acceleration of the performance version puts it on another level i.e. the LR AWD has software crippled performance. The now optional performance upgrade pack is aimed mainly at track day use and/or vanity. It also unlocks a higher maximum speed, but again only useful for track days in the UK.

At the revised price, the standard performance model is now very competitively priced for the serious level of performance it provides and should be a no-brainer to upgrade from LR AWD if you care at all about performance and future residuals.

Just got off a call with them and apparently the PCP option at the moment is basically to see how many people click on it! suppose they are trying to work out appetite.
Link currently goes to a Barclays page with the value of a model S that you cannot change

Sounds like you are being fed BS! The appetite for PCP deals should be blatantly obvious based on industry data for UK car sales, including their own S and X models, over the last decade. I expect they simply haven't finalised the deals yet to go properly live. They really haven't got their act together on this UK launch. The percentage of buyers looking to purchase via PCP will be very significant and not even having the option can only be a sales disaster.

Reactions: DJP31
Courtesy of Twitter, a finance co called Magnitude Finance have just updated their calculator for PCP and HP deals on the Model 3: Magnitude Finance - Prestige car finance, supercar & classic car finance

Anyone had any experience with them? Have requested a call back re the online quote their calculator provided.

Hi,
I'm also just dabbling with calculators and such to work out my budget etc..
I found a list of cheap personal loan providers here on MSE
I think this will be cheaper than any PCP or HP...

Hi All,

Further to what Daz has just posted, Magnitude does have a lender for Model 3 PCP. Another lender has just pulled their PCP facility though, hence the confusion.

I'm sure this is probably against forum rules (so Mods - please do what you need to do ;)) but in the interests of serving the Tesla community please feel free to contact us at Magnitude for a PCP quote on a Model 3. You can at least try our online finance calculator for an indication as it does have Model 3 residuals as of this week.

There are certainly a lot of people interested!

I'm sure this is probably against forum rules

There is a Vendor option here, which you could explore. Not sure what is involved but I stumbled over these links:

https://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/account/upgrades

DIRECTORY

But that apart I don't think posting something with a rider that Moderators can "do what you need to do" gets your company any brownie points ... but it is your first post and it aint my job to write or enforce the rules :)

Hi All,

Further to what Daz has just posted, Magnitude does have a lender for Model 3 PCP. Another lender has just pulled their PCP facility though, hence the confusion.

I'm sure this is probably against forum rules (so Mods - please do what you need to do ;)) but in the interests of serving the Tesla community please feel free to contact us at Magnitude for a PCP quote on a Model 3. You can at least try our online finance calculator for an indication as it does have Model 3 residuals as of this week.

it says quote not available when I select Model 3...........

Courtesy of Twitter, a finance co called Magnitude Finance have just updated their calculator for PCP and HP deals on the Model 3: Magnitude Finance - Prestige car finance, supercar & classic car finance

Anyone had any experience with them? Have requested a call back re the online quote their calculator provided.

Just came here to say this... I too have requested a call back. On my order (cash price £44,750 for SR+ Black with white int and FSD) they are offering on their online calculator:

10% deposit (£4,470)
49 x monthly payments of £651
Balloon payment £16k

Seems excellent. Will await my callback with interest but if they can honour that then I will probably sign on the dotted line.

Hi All,

Look forward to speaking to you on Monday Ed! :)

"PCP will not be offered at all for Model 3"

That's a direct quote from an email I received late yesterday afternoon from Tesla UK delivery team.

If that's true that's quite disappointing especially in light of the quite attractive Magnitude offers on this page never mind the others in other threads. I can't help feeling that this is "at the moment". PCP is still a huge thing in the UK and without it they are artificially limiting their sales but I guess at the moment that's not an issue given they are supply constrained.