Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Performance aerowheels for Model S and Model S Plaid

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TheNewAero

Global Vendor
Jul 29, 2022
Sweden
Hi all! We offer aftermarket directional aerowheels for all Tesla Model S from 2012 to Plaid.

Made in Italy, TÜV approved, awarded with Red Dot and iF Design awards. Order online at www.thenewaero.com

SDI8583.jpg

SDI6636-scaled.jpg

The-run-scaled.jpg

Model-S-winter-scaled-1.jpg

a453be97567583.5ec8b784838c7.jpg

TNA_Tesla_S_2012_side.jpg

Carrara-Nikon-8.11.18969.jpg

What do you have in 19"for 2022 Model S?
At the moment we are making samples for TÜV to test and approve a square 19x9,5" set. It can be ordered in about 5-6 weeks. In the spring we will probably make the tooling necessary for a staggered set. When the 2021- Model S starts to deliver in Europe, our main market. So far we have no S and X here since 2020.

Reactions: Dirty Dog
At the moment we are making samples for TÜV to test and approve a square 19x9,5" set. It can be ordered in about 5-6 weeks. In the spring we will probably make the tooling necessary for a staggered set. When the 2021- Model S starts to deliver in Europe, our main market. So far we have no S and X here since 2020.
It's smart what you are doing and there is a lot of opportunity for you if you do it right. Just my opinion, I own a branded niche business in the U.S. that competes with major brands so I understand how to seperate yourself from the competition. In the U.S. a lot of Tesla owners want the 21" rims because of the look, however these cars perform much better on range, comfort and tires last longer with smaller 19" wheels. Most of the wheels sold here are to make the S look like a Maserati/Aston Martin type sports car/sedan. For me and many other Tesla owners, I want a futuristic car/sedan, so your types of rims are more appealing to me. Especially if I can get more range and a smaller wheel. Everyone in the US makes similiar wheels, people can argue over quality and weight but they are all basically the same look. You actually have something here if you do it correctly.

Reactions: TheNewAero