Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance upgrade package missing Carbon Fiber Spoiler

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone noticed that the carbon fiber spoiler was removed from performance upgrade package? I logged into to my reservation to do a color change for Performance Y, but found out the carbon fiber spoiler was not included in the upgrade package, but it is gone from new orders, but still there in older reservations with other package upgrades like 21 inch turbine wheels, and etc. So we have to order it separately if we want it for Y or Tesla will remove it from our existing order quietly.

Attachments

• old spoiler.JPG
    old spoiler.JPG
    53.1 KB · Views: 135
  • new gone.JPG
    new gone.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 93
Interesting they still keep it in the photo. Guessing this is a 50/50 like many of the other things they dont care to button up or communicate on until the car's been on the market for six months (see: M3P+ rollout).

Perhaps they don't know yet, or there are bigger fish for Tesla to fry before they tell us. Either way, there are the just-as-good-as aftermarket spoilers that the model 3 owners have been sometimes ordering. I have no doubt the same company(s) will be fabricating those for the Y's. I think Tesla Raj did a video on an aftermarket model 3 CF spoiler.