Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, n girls.

I'm new here on the forum, I purchased/ordered my Tesla Model 3 Performance on 26.10.2019 and heard from Tesla this week it will be delivered 05.12.2019.

On the phone the lady said she sees a VIN attached but I don't see it online yet in the my Tesla account...

I'm in Zürich, Switzerland.

System is down again this morning at 10am EST.

Last time when it happened - i thought I'll see VIN pop up in my acct but there was nothing. ....lol..... after signing up to buy car from Tesla, one thing, you gain, is living Zen life ;)

System is down again this morning at 10am EST.

Last time when it happened - i thought I'll see VIN pop up in my acct but there was nothing. ....lol..... after signing up to buy car from Tesla, one thing, you gain, is living Zen life ;)
Why is it that people think when the system goes down your VIN number is coming? I doubt they take the entire system down to populate your VIN, or that they would even need to take the system down to populate VINs at all. Grabbing at straws here.

Reactions: Haeffelin
Just had my "orientation" at the Tesla center here in Tampa - nice place if you haven't been there. I wanted to mention that if anyone is looking for a stealth there were five or six in inventory when Anna showed me, four or five red and one blue. Also, there was a white/white performance in Georgia with around 400 miles on it. As bad as I want my Tesla now, I elected to continue the wait (I want those grey rims). If anyone is interested, I suggest trying to get a hold of Anna at the Tesla store on Florida avenue.

On a side note, the gentlemen walking us through everything mentioned that they are going to start receiving a steady stream of inventory starting sometime next week through the end of the quarter... not holding my breath but I hope mine is on that first wave.

Just had my "orientation" at the Tesla center here in Tampa - nice place if you haven't been there. I wanted to mention that if anyone is looking for a stealth there were five or six in inventory when Anna showed me, four or five red and one blue. Also, there was a white/white performance in Georgia with around 400 miles on it. As bad as I want my Tesla now, I elected to continue the wait (I want those grey rims). If anyone is interested, I suggest trying to get a hold of Anna at the Tesla store on Florida avenue.

On a side note, the gentlemen walking us through everything mentioned that they are going to start receiving a steady stream of inventory starting sometime next week through the end of the quarter... not holding my breath but I hope mine is on that first wave.
Steady stream of performance?

Just left the Cherry Creek store in Colorado. Rep said the earliest possible delivery date we should expect in Colorado for a Performance will be December 22nd.

Hmmmm....

if they dont deliver by end of year and we dont get federal tax credit a lot people are going to be really pissed. Id imagine they at least realize that and plan on somehow delivering all before years end...or they would have to rebate the price to offset which i doubt