Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any speed can be lethal, there’s a dozen other factors just as important.

Also speed is relative. If you're coming from a 2001 Toyota Camry, 120 mph may seem fast. But if you drive a higher end car, 120 mph is pretty slow. You can cruise around at that speed in those cars and it feels natural/normal, meanwhile the Camry is shaking and falling apart at 85.

Personally my hole doesn’t start clinching up until above 155. That’s when I start contemplating my life choices, lol. I’m sure for some on here the threshold is higher than that.

97% (made up stat) of owners will never get close to 162, so 145 is more than enough. But that isn’t really “OMG THIS IS CRAZY!!!!!” fast on the car scale.

162 is more like “welcome to the big boys club, junior”. You’re not going to eat anyone’s lunch at 160.

Before I spoke, I didn't realize this forum had "who has the biggest penis" boys. Lmao. A car to me isn't about how fast you get it going or how much you customize it. It's about enjoying the full experience. Ultimately, to each their own.

If we're going to be particular and unnecessarily picky about lethal speeds, then lets talk about a head on collision where both cars are going 40+ mph in opposite directions - it doesn't take much. But, again, why so petty? If top speed is a major focus for you, then purchasing a Tesla, for lack of better words, is simply the wrong decision.

Reactions: Type 5
Search Source Code for "DeliveryDetails" it'll show your delivery estimated date in there. Mine was minMonth: Nov and maxMonth: January.... :/
Lucky you. All I see in source code is

:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,

:eek:

Anyone find any good wheel bands for the gray performance 20s? That abstract ocean is the only ones i can find but the ‘grey’ they have is really like a silver...
Is that the thin plastic that goes around the edge of the wheel? Why do you want that?
Lucky you. All I see in source code is

:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,:null,

:eek:
same here. Going to connect to their database, find my order and insert a VIN number... They cant stop me!

Before I spoke, I didn't realize this forum had "who has the biggest penis" boys. Lmao. A car to me isn't about how fast you get it going or how much you customize it. It's about enjoying the full experience. Ultimately, to each their own.

If we're going to be particular and unnecessarily picky about lethal speeds, then lets talk about a head on collision where both cars are going 40+ mph in opposite directions - it doesn't take much. But, again, why so petty? If top speed is a major focus for you, then purchasing a Tesla, for lack of better words, is simply the wrong decision.

I’m not sure what you’re even talking about. All I said was speed and lethality are relative. How is that making it a contest? What‘s fast/slow to one person is different than what’s fast/slow to someone else. Not sure what’s difficult about that.

YOU stated “Those speeds (145-162) are particularly lethal.” Not me. But I’m being particular and unnecessarily picky about lethal speeds? o_O Then you give the example of a 40 mph (80 mph) head on crash? I’m confused.

Finally, you say it’s not about “how fast you get (a car) going”, but aren’t you ordering a performance model 3? (insert awkward silence for the contradiction)

Yea...enjoy your car.

I’m not sure what you’re even talking about. All I said was speed and lethality are relative. How is that making it a contest? What‘s fast/slow to one person is different than what’s fast/slow to someone else. Not sure what’s difficult about that.

YOU stated “Those speeds (145-162) are particularly lethal.” Not me. But I’m being particular and unnecessarily picky about lethal speeds? o_O Then you give the example of a 40 mph (80 mph) head on crash? I’m confused.

Finally, you say it’s not about “how fast you get (a car) going”, but aren’t you ordering a performance model 3? (insert awkward silence for the contradiction)

Yea...enjoy your car.
What are you girls talking about. Chill. We all know P3D's are better than P3D- ... heh.. JK! moving on.

upload_2019-12-11_9-15-9.png

Well, at least i know the latest ill get it is January. Thats at least a date, better than ive gotten from my SA

• Funny
Reactions: puppers