Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone Number to Call to Get Order Status

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My project advisor is not responding to voice mails or emails. My order (17kw and 4 powerwalls) was placed on 8/26/2020 and it is still in the Permit phase (I think). I have not had any contact from Tesla since late November - about 2 months ago. When I used to call my advisor and she wasn't available (which was all the time) I was able to press a number to get another available advisor. This seemed to work well as I was at least able to speak with someone and they were able to access my order and sometimes be helpful. Now when I call and get my advisor's voicemail there is no option to speak with another advisor and all I can do is leave a message.

Is there a phone number I can call and speak to a human find out what's going on with my order? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. I am finding that I have the same problem with the above number. All phone tree menus route the call to my project advisor who doesn't answer the phone and it goes to voice mail where I can leave a message that doesn't get returned. There must be some way to talk to a human. Anybody got any other ideas or ways to make the above number work? Thanks.

Hmmm ... it's been a while since I had to worry about this, but when I did it I always ended up waiting (often many) minutes for the next available agent. The agent would sometimes be able to answer my question but would also be able to contact others for help and relay answers. After placing my initial order, I don't think I ever spoke directly with the project advisor listed on my account. To get to a person, maybe you need to avoid supplying information to the automated system that identifies you specifically (including maybe calling from another phone). Just a guess?

Hmmm ... it's been a while since I had to worry about this, but when I did it I always ended up waiting (often many) minutes for the next available agent. The agent would sometimes be able to answer my question but would also be able to contact others for help and relay answers. After placing my initial order, I don't think I ever spoke directly with the project advisor listed on my account. To get to a person, maybe you need to avoid supplying information to the automated system that identifies you specifically (including maybe calling from another phone). Just a guess?
The automated system definitely uses your phone number your calling from and matches with your account. When using my cell phone (which is the one linked to my account) it automatically sent the call to my project advisor. I tried calling from my home phone and it kept asking for my phone number associated with my account so it could route the call to my advisor. The prompts want to know if you have an existing (i.e. already installed) system or have an open project to install a system (where they transfer to call to your advisor). I did try stating that I had an existing system and it transferred the call to a queue where I hung on for about 10 minutes and then hung up. I'll try again on Monday and see the existing system people can help me. Thanks again.