Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RoBoRat, is that the 250kw chargers?

If so, how was your experience?

Yes they are V3 250Kw chargers!

It was nice and quiet at 8 AM Sunday in Vegas. I was the only one charging.

Funny you asked, I drove to this SC location earlier (4 AM) showing off my Model 3 to a friend - but can not for the life of me find the "code" for the ticket/gate. No one else was charging, to ask. Sign at the gate says - PIN is in your Tesla screen....I did not know the code is shown when you select the SC location in the Map. So, I ended up returning this morning. Still, my friend was impressed at the car.

Anyway, back to the V3 experience...

I selected the LINQ SC station, got the code, and navigated to the SC station which was 3 miles away - my car did NOT do the Battery Preconditioning for SC this time - odd, because it usually does when I am navigating towards a supercharger.

It was 85° outside, about 50% SoC, and my car was asleep for 3 hours, but it did not pre condition despite attempts to re initiate navigation to the SC. I was worried coz I know I am going to a V3 SC.

Well, I plugged in - and max rate was 147Kw at 600 mi/hr. It tapered as usual at 80% SoC. Nothing else was different at this V3 station - it was just faster than usual.

Ok, there it is. I hope this was not TLDR for you.

Cheers!

20190901_071535.jpg

20190901_103114.jpg

Last edited:
Nice, I have my eye on them with summer tires to replace my factory Aeros.

They are on sale with free shipping till tomorrow 2Sep.

20" TsT's look nice, more when in motion.

Be ready for range loss, 7-10%. Still, I drive them 160 miles daily in SoCal freeways. I really like them.

I kept my aeros for rainy/colder months - where battery loss' much more.

Tell TSportline I recommend their wheels. :)
20190721_215351.jpg

Tesla Model 3 20

They are on sale with free shipping till tomorrow 2Sep.

20" TsT's look nice, more when in motion.

Be ready for range loss, 7-10%. Still, I drive them 160 miles daily in SoCal freeways. I really like them.

I kept my aeros for rainy/colder months - where battery loss' much more.

Tell TSportline I recommend their wheels. :)View attachment 449228

Tesla Model 3 20
Thanks for the info, my daily commute is 22 miles, so range isn’t a worry. I think 20’s are a perfect fit for the 3.

Reactions: RoBoRaT
Decided to do a 10 mile run on the Silver Comet Trail but went all the way to Cedartown which is near the Alabama line (about 65 miles west of ATL). The trail runs from Atlanta to Birmingham. No big deal since gas is “free” and AP makes it a breeze. First there and “safety” parked then hit the trail.
IMG_1454.jpeg

IMG_1458.jpeg

IMG_1460.jpeg