Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic request: Model 3 Seat belt tongue in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Just got approved for a loan for a Model 3, so I sort of jumped the gun and bought a few things in anticipation. One of those things are seat belt extenders. I know the back seat will be extra tight back there, especially if I got a baby seat or two in there, so I needed something to make it a bit more bearable for anybody else who would sit in the back to buckle up.
So I've ordered the extenders, but the place I have ordered them from has come back to me needing pictures of the actual seat belt tongue so they can send the right ones. So here is the request; can somebody in Australia send me a picture of their rear seat belt tongues (window left side and middle seat) in their Australian Model 3? Thanks in advance.
Before anyone tells me seat belt extenders aren't safe, I will definitely not be using them for the baby seats and will only be using them for adult passengers as a last resort sort of thing if it becomes too much of a tight squeeze in the back row.
Shipping will take a month or two for the extenders, so I wanted to save some time while waiting for our Model 3 to arrive.
Thanks again!

Reactions: CAM3RON
Here you go.

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpeg
    IMG_0549.jpeg
    723.5 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0550.jpeg
    IMG_0550.jpeg
    656.5 KB · Views: 150
Upvote 0
Hi all,

Just got approved for a loan for a Model 3, so I sort of jumped the gun and bought a few things in anticipation. One of those things are seat belt extenders. I know the back seat will be extra tight back there, especially if I got a baby seat or two in there, so I needed something to make it a bit more bearable for anybody else who would sit in the back to buckle up.
So I've ordered the extenders, but the place I have ordered them from has come back to me needing pictures of the actual seat belt tongue so they can send the right ones. So here is the request; can somebody in Australia send me a picture of their rear seat belt tongues (window left side and middle seat) in their Australian Model 3? Thanks in advance.
Before anyone tells me seat belt extenders aren't safe, I will definitely not be using them for the baby seats and will only be using them for adult passengers as a last resort sort of thing if it becomes too much of a tight squeeze in the back row.
Shipping will take a month or two for the extenders, so I wanted to save some time while waiting for our Model 3 to arrive.
Thanks again!

Where did you get your seat belt extender from? got a link?

Upvote 0
Upvote 0