Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up M3P in SLC, MyTesla still showing pending delivery? Not in App?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey everyone,

Trying to find out if anyone else has experienced this or if I'm just getting the run around from Tesla? So I picked up my Model 3 Performance Monday morning 10/1 at the Salt Lake City office and was out by 11am. Wasn't busy at all and they still gave me terrible customer service, but at least I got my car which I'm grateful for.

Before I left the lot, I tried to use the Tesla Mobile app as a key, but my M3 wasn't in my app and they couldn't figure out why? They told me to drive it down to the service center and have them look at it. I did and their response was, "Oh, it could take a couple hours to show up." And I was like, "Huh?" Well a couple hours went by and still nothing. Then I went to my MyTesla page on the web and noticed that my car still said, "Prepare for delivery". So I called back and asked if maybe that had something to do with it and they said, "Yes, the car has to be marked as delivered for it to show up." So then I was like, "Ok...can you mark it then?" And they said it has, but it could take up to 24 hours. Well almost 72 hours later, it still isn't working. Car still showing "Prepare for delivery" so I call back today and they say there is an software glitch in the system and they are working to resolve it? Seriously? What gives?

Has anyone else had trouble getting they MyTesla page to show delivered or car not show up in the app? I hope I'm not the only one?