Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Taking delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

So I have a quick question for y’all. I ordered a model 3 about a week ago and had a delivery date of 11/22nd, due to some issue with insurance they delayed my delivery to 11/26. The issue is I work on the 26th and will be unable to pick up that day. I’m free the 25th and was looking online to make the switch but no slots were available. What are the chances if I show up on the 25th they will allow me to accept delivery? Will they allow that? The car is inventory car so it’s already on the lot. And all the task are all done.
Please let me know your thoughts

My guess is probably not. When I arrived in April of this year at my scheduled time, my car was sitting in the lot in front of the Tesla 'showroom' with about 7 other new cars. The plates were on the car and I walked into the building. They had all my paperwork on a clipboard, and we walked out to the car. It took about 20 minutes of signing papers, pairing my phone, pairing the 2 Tesla cards, etc. and I was driving off. I noticed that as soon as someone drove off in their new car, 2 minutes later, another car was moved into it's place. This was going on non-stop, it seemed very well coordinated. BTW my car was an inventory car too. Can you call them? That may help your situation.

Reactions: ucmndd