Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picked up model y on 11-19-22

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those who want to know the configuration being delivered. No USS. Did not get mail from Tesla about it not being included. SA said mist likely it will be there if i did not get any mail. No camera upgrade. Mud flaps and side protection film already attached. No matrix lights. Cargo cover, j1772 adapter and license plate cover included. It is model 2023 and built in Austin.

Reactions: ord3r
For those who want to know the configuration being delivered. No USS. Did not get mail from Tesla about it not being included. SA said mist likely it will be there if i did not get any mail. No camera upgrade. Mud flaps and side protection film already attached. No matrix lights. Cargo cover, j1772 adapter and license plate cover included. It is model 2023 and built in Austin.
I got the vin and it is a 2023 build in Austin. Interesting that you did not get email about no USS. I did not get that too but my app profile showed for ‘tesla is updating to my account and will impact my order. Pls check the account online’. And when I logged on my profile online, it showed about no USD and asked me to acknowledge it and proceed to take delivery. once I clicked to proceed forward, it showed my new EDD.
I kind of regret to click on that. If I waited till mid dec to click, I might get an EDD in Jan. Haha. Just wishful thinking.

But tbh, I am interested to heard that they have mud flaps and ppf installed. I did not know they come with the Y.

Reactions: ord3r