Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picking up, then driving 300 miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered a MYLR on 12/27, picking up today, 12/29. The car was only available in the Bay Area and I live in L.A., so, I’m taking a cheap bus ride to get the car then driving back to L.A. any pointers on the first drive being long?

Follow ur navi. Thats it. It’s really that simple With a tesla and it’s SC.

80-90% to start is all u need. Drive to 20% ish and juice up to 80% and move to the next stop. 150-200 mile and juice up again. 20-30 min stop is all u Need. Go pee and grab a snack. U be home in no time. I just did a round trip last week and stop twice along i5, absolutely no issues or worries. AP is the best for road trips.

stop by kettlemem charger to check out their Lounge. Pretty cool for ur first time. code to get in is on ur screen. Just follow the Navi and instructions

have fun and enjoy ur new ride! congrats!

fyi. just help a friend to Inspect her new RED Y. It was perfect! From Bay Area Colma. I help inspect 5 Y in the past 2 years. Two which is my own. Yesterday was the cleanest one I seen. So all the current buyers should feel good about it. 👍

C1C5F3EF-A3A7-4A56-9F2F-36AA579F8400.jpeg

Haha. True.

If u not in a rush and no family in the car …. Hell yea. Take ur time and take 101.

It’s raining all day today in the Bay Area.

funny how I look forward to drive a tesla on road trips while I hated going on a gasoline car. 🤣. I get tired after around 60 miles in my Prius while I drove 200 miles in my Y last week and I didn’t want to stop but needed to juice up and peed. 😆