Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Picture of your Model Y - Right Now!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20240603_135851.jpg

20240603_140040.jpg

20240603_135905.jpg

20240603_135832.jpg

Ordered wide body wheel arches. Gonna wrap, dremel more, and lower the car back down.
Back in Dec 23 you said you ordered a kit; did these ever arrive and get installed? I place an order for same but he claims about 2 months out for delivery, and I wondered if yours fit.

I have the same (or very similar) front lip except in matte black. Curious how yours is secured to the car? Did you use any screws or bolts? Mine looks like it's all by double sided tape and then some self tapping screws for underneath.

mine came in 3 pieces, held together with a small screw each. then you remove the 4 retainer clips under the front bumper. it comes with 4 longer retainer clips. the lip also has tape on the top and bottom and several strips on the side.

Reactions: atl_joe and audiohs
How has the splitter held up in the snow? Thanks for the pic.

The splitter was installed Saturday and has held up fine since then. No winter on it yet. Just washed the fun car and the other fun car. The vette was a daily driver for three years in Chicago and did fine. This splitter is not very low so I do not think expect clearance issues.

IMG_4376.jpeg