Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Place in Reservation Line?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just talked to Tesla and they told me that there are about 250,000 orders and I should expect my Model Y long range dual motor in about six months. I only ordered mine last week so I am probably at the back of the line, but six months sounds great. Also they told me that I can add a referral link when I get my vin.

I just talked to Tesla and they told me that there are about 250,000 orders and I should expect my Model Y long range dual motor in about six months. I only ordered mine last week so I am probably at the back of the line, but six months sounds great. Also they told me that I can add a referral link when I get my vin.
Do you have a particular referral code in mind......;)?

Is there a way to see what place in line your reservation is?

Nope. And there really isn't A reservation line. It tends to be multiple lines. At a minimum, one for each car variant. But with the Model 3, they started in California first, so there was the CA lines. And of course US lines vs other countries.

So even if you know what your specific number was, it isn't a great indicator. Just expect, it you were a day 1 reservation, you may be early, week 1, still early, past then, start adding months.