Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plastidip Tesla logos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just brought these:
Look good but don't include the Dual Motor badge which I also want matt black. I don't like the idea of peeling off the original badges, prefer the option to cover and reverse if I change my mind or sell the car at a later date.

Plastidipped mine and (so far) has been very durable - it's been done about 4 months. Really easy to do - mask off a square around the badge, spray whole area with multiple light coats, leaving ~10-15 minutes between coats. Once done, you can just peel off the plastidip on the paint, and all that on the chrome stays put. I feel it makes my 2021 M3 in MSM look much better, I felt the chrome logos didn't fit in with the rest of the car with no chrome on it.

Plastidipped mine and (so far) has been very durable - it's been done about 4 months. Really easy to do - mask off a square around the badge, spray whole area with multiple light coats, leaving ~10-15 minutes between coats. Once done, you can just peel off the plastidip on the paint, and all that on the chrome stays put. I feel it makes my 2021 M3 in MSM look much better, I felt the chrome logos didn't fit in with the rest of the car with no chrome on it.

Sounds great. Exactly what I plan to do with my MSM MY when it arrives. Gone for the 20" induction wheels so the entire car ex the logos would otherwise be black/MSM. Think the black logos will just finish the look off.