Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Plugshare showing Irma Zone mostly up. Is this the case.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So looking at the Plugshare map most of Florida and Georgia show operational for Tesla and non Tesla charging facilities. Is this the case? Curious as the news here in Canada says that 8 million people are without power. Just curious how the charging infrastructure fairs in disasters like this.

Thanks in advance.

So looking at the Plugshare map most of Florida and Georgia show operational for Tesla and non Tesla charging facilities. Is this the case? Curious as the news here in Canada says that 8 million people are without power. Just curious how the charging infrastructure fairs in disasters like this.

Thanks in advance.

Where are you getting that plugshare shows the "irma zone" as up? Tesla actually temporarily lost most of the superchargers in the state. About half seem to be up right now, although the onboard information doesn't register some of them (for example, there's confirmed charges at Ocala but the vehicles have no data).

Check out the "Hurricane Irma" thread if you want to follow this.

Where are you getting that plugshare shows the "irma zone" as up? Tesla actually temporarily lost most of the superchargers in the state. About half seem to be up right now, although the onboard information doesn't register some of them (for example, there's confirmed charges at Ocala but the vehicles have no data).

Check out the "Hurricane Irma" thread if you want to follow this.
Where am I getting??. I am looking at the plugshare app. Wondering if it is to be trusted etc. Plugshare shows very few sites off line. Be easy on me. I am a rookie at this kind of thing. Feel free to take me to school.