Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Possible Afton Wy charger locations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My mom lives in Afton Wy, and she keeps looking at places for me to charge while up there a few times a year. Her number one spot is Kodiak Mountain Resort. It is a small resort hotel that has plenty of space for either destination charging or a supercharger. If anyone wants to email them and see if they are interested in adding a charger their website is Kodiak Mountain Resort | Afton | WY. I think if the owner sees that it will give him business (by people emailing and telling them this) it will open up a quicker route to Jackson.
There is also a Marriott in town that might have space, but when my mom went to the front desk to ask the girl laughed at her and thought it was a joke. Talking to the owner might be a better option but they don't seem to be as receptive.
Are there any better ways of getting chargers installed? My mom has already sent in the from on tesla's website suggesting adding a charger there.