Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post 12/05/23 S and X announcement, LHD insurance quotes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To those saying it's daft to consider a LHD car costing >£100k, I sort of agree.
The trouble is I find myself considering it because the only other currently available car that comes anywhere near approaching close to the performance of a MS Plaid is the Porsche Taycan Turbo S. I test drove one this week and it is wonderful. However by the time it is spec'd to Tesla standards (UV proof glass roof*, great hifi, heated seats/steering wheel, a few other things) it is way more expensive - £177k for my config. So considering this cost, the poorer software, space, range and charging network, and that LHD insurance doesn't (yet?!) seem to be an issue, I do find myself a considering a LHD. Haven't decided for sure yet, maybe I'll come to my senses - but so far it's not looking like I'm going to! 😂

*Don't test drive a Porsche with a pano roof on a nice day without a hat! Would you believe their glass roof (£1250 option) has no UV protection! (The one that does is a £4K option). They didn't tell me and now I have a red head 🥵
Eletre R?