Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post delivery process in WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello folks. Really dumb question here. I picked up my MYLR yesterday in Seattle and amidst all the excitement and frantic inspection of the vehicle for QC issues, which were non-existent, I forgot to ask the Tesla rep if I was supposed to receive any documents in the end. I financed the vehicle through a local credit union. So should I have received a folder with documents / title / or the motor vehicle purchase agreement ? I am guessing the title will be sent to the credit union ? Asking the question here since it'll be faster to get a response here than from texting Tesla.

Hello folks. Really dumb question here. I picked up my MYLR yesterday in Seattle and amidst all the excitement and frantic inspection of the vehicle for QC issues, which were non-existent, I forgot to ask the Tesla rep if I was supposed to receive any documents in the end. I financed the vehicle through a local credit union. So should I have received a folder with documents / title / or the motor vehicle purchase agreement ? I am guessing the title will be sent to the credit union ? Asking the question here since it'll be faster to get a response here than from texting Tesla.
I’m sure you check the glovebox.

Upvote 0