Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post delivery rate match check

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery mid-June, and was able to get a post delivery rate match with DCU. The Tesla RateMatch team told me that the check should be sent out within 4-6 weeks.

I know that I’m still within that window, but how long did the check take to reach for others here who got a post delivery rate match?

Thank you for your responses in advance!

I took delivery mid-June, and was able to get a post delivery rate match with DCU. The Tesla RateMatch team told me that the check should be sent out within 4-6 weeks.

I know that I’m still within that window, but how long did the check take to reach for others here who got a post delivery rate match?

Did you apply to DCU before or after delivery? Wondering if the MVPA that is generated with Tesla financing is sufficient to generate a DCU loan agreement.

Hi @vksr, I am scheduled to receive a check also. Did you get yours and roughly how long after they promised did you get it?