Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Posting advisor names

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Should we have a thread with advisor names posted here along with their reviews, your experiences? or is that too much and putting them on the spot?

I dont see the point, since a person likely can not "fire" their advisor and request a specific one, so there wouldnt be any point other than shaming someone (or trying to add to a nice persons workload) to do that here, at least in my opinion.

This would go triple for anyone who manages to get ahold of anyone with any real authority for something. Posting such a name here would only go to ensure that person would never again go out of their way to help someone do something "out of the norm" (spoken as someone with authority to authorize "out of the norm" stuff for end users at my job, who has had his name passed around).

Sharing such a name in PMs would be ok, if someone has a specific issue that was addressed / solved by such a person, but posting it, wouldnt advise it.

Our Advisor had told us a few weeks ago when we were getting ready to schedule our install that he wanted to apologize for not getting back to us sooner (think it was a few days) but said they were all super busy with work load. He had just been given I think he said a few hundred other orders to help out with and he was doing his best to read emails, listen to voice mails and answer people. The other day we spoke to him as we are now having some maintenance items scheduled before all the work is completed and we get inspection. We asked about his work load and he said he was now assigned to a different area of the country to help out and had about half the orders to handle.

So I think we all know Telsa is swamped with trying to get orders processed from start to finish with all of their teams involved and busy. So no, this would be a horrible idea if you ask me and unfair to people who are doing the best they can as fast as they can. What with all of the orders prior to this summer being completed, new panels and GWs that required new line drawings, install teams learning about the new equipment and I'm sure new employees hired, now we have had several natural disasters happening such as the massive wildfires in the West-Southwest and hurricanes on the East and Gulf Coast with even more people seeking solar and battery back up as a result.

BTW over the Labor Day weekend, I know Tesla employees were working. We received emails and texts regarding reviewing and signing of our Interconnection Agreement and also some scheduling communications on both Sunday night at 9:30 and also on Labor Day at 2:30 in the afternoon. During one of our install days the guys came out on a Saturday. BTW despite being as busy as they are everyone without exception in our dealings was courteous and professional. I have no doubt they are under pressure to complete orders and move on to the next. And I don't doubt this also true of third party installers who are working to get their customers installed before the next PSPS or power shut down happens.