Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PPF Yes or No?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New Model Y owner here. Don't have a lot of bugs around here and it never snows; not doing any off-roading either. (I live in Santa Monica, CA.) Took delivery this week and it came without the rear PPF and no mud flaps. Don't think I'll opt for a treatment that costs thousands of dollars. Should I consider the rear PPF DIY option? Mud Flaps? Tesla or aftermarket?
It’s just a preference, here on the east coast we have lose gravel form the craters in the roads and debris everywhere. A new car can have 30 rock chips under a month. It’s just a insurance for some of us and lest not forget the jealous keying bastards too.

New Model Y owner here. Don't have a lot of bugs around here and it never snows; not doing any off-roading either. (I live in Santa Monica, CA.) Took delivery this week and it came without the rear PPF and no mud flaps. Don't think I'll opt for a treatment that costs thousands of dollars. Should I consider the rear PPF DIY option? Mud Flaps? Tesla or aftermarket?
did you get ppf or mudflaps? if so, do you think it was worth it looking back now?

for rear ppf are you referring to only this item?

or something else too?
No. The simple one Tesla offers.
IMG_0552.png

Reactions: Pianewman