Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Pre-Order Special for Vorsteiner V-FF 103 wheels for Model 3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ok thanks. Please let me know when you find out.
They would have to go out for additional machining potentially. It isn't something vorsteiner really wants to entertain so I'd have to send it out and have them be machined locally. I'm not sure from a cost standpoint if people would want to deal with it. You'd be talking another 350-400$ depending on how much material has to be removed or whether they would have to be redrilled from a different bolt pattern etc.
I would suggest looking at using wheel spacers instead. I have 15mm bolt on spacers front and rear on my Model 3 with the 20" staggered 107's and it's perfect fitment.

They would have to go out for additional machining potentially. It isn't something vorsteiner really wants to entertain so I'd have to send it out and have them be machined locally. I'm not sure from a cost standpoint if people would want to deal with it. You'd be talking another 350-400$ depending on how much material has to be removed or whether they would have to be redrilled from a different bolt pattern etc.
I would suggest looking at using wheel spacers instead. I have 15mm bolt on spacers front and rear on my Model 3 with the 20" staggered 107's and it's perfect fitment.

That’s unfortunate. Thanks anyway!