Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium option demo added in January

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
All of a sudden I started getting Premium options of live traffic, satellite view and web browser. Love it. I understand its going to be a pay option of $10 a month (likely more for we Canadians) but it was supposed to be only for January with option to pay following. I have heard nothing about adding the option. Has anyone received a request to pay for it on monthly or annual basis?

Likely just taking a while to configure their system to send it out to cars in Canada. Since it is a different country than where it is offered now, maybe more things to work out too. Tesla does get around to updating the car accounts. My FSD upgrade had appeared on my account after paying for it but at some point disappeared from my account (although they said they could see at their end it was there). Was working with them to get it corrected over a number of weeks (months). Just this past week FSD got reposted to my account, coincidentally along with a number of other owners who were experiencing the same issue and had posted about. All done at the same time so likely batched as a group. So I’d say give it a while and enjoy the Premium Connectivity while its there and free on your car.

All of a sudden I started getting Premium options of live traffic, satellite view and web browser. Love it. I understand its going to be a pay option of $10 a month (likely more for we Canadians) but it was supposed to be only for January with option to pay following. I have heard nothing about adding the option. Has anyone received a request to pay for it on monthly or annual basis?

Located in Ajax, Ontario - still free for me, and no request notification. SR+