Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Price Check - Dec 2016 S75, AP2, 90k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ucmndd

Mar 10, 2016
California
Bit of an odd one here, honestly not sure how to price it. I am the original owner. As you can tell by the mileage, I drive a lot and efficiency is king, thus I’m considering a Model 3. Details:

December 2016 Model S 75 RWD (originally delivered as software locked 60)
~90,000 miles
Deep Blue Metallic
AP 2.0 with Enhanced Autopilot
Tan next-gen leather interior
Dark ash wood
Coil suspension
19” Cyclone wheels
All glass roof
Premium upgrade package
UHFS
Free unlimited transferable supercharging

Decent condition for a car with 90k freeway miles. some rock chips on the hood, a couple bumper scratches. 3-4 rock chips around edge of windshield (all filled by a local glass shop).

Car currently charges to 224 miles at 100% (from 249 when new).

Red California HOV stickers (not currently on car but in hand)

Fresno / Merced CA area

I’d need to get ~$40k to make the sale worthwhile. No clue if that’s feasible, but I doubt you’ll find a cheaper refresh Model S with AP2. Car has been completely reliable, only minor cosmetic issues fixed under warranty. Baller on a budget in need of a commuter? ;)

Pricing feedback welcome, or if you’re interested, even better. I can get some pics in the daylight tomorrow.

Older pic

C9CDF207-85A5-422A-9349-7C86C647B8E6.jpeg

Odd one indeed. Hard to find a reference comparison with such high mileage in so little time. I think you're close. While reading, without looking at your price I was thinking $35-40k.

I just bought a 2016.5 S75 with 18k miles on it for $43k. Basically the same car you have. I think I got a pretty great deal. To me $40k is a great deal and you could get up to $45k for it or even more. I have been looking for awhile. Very hard to find anything with AP2 under 50k.

I just bought a 2016.5 S75 with 18k miles on it for $43k. Basically the same car you have. I think I got a pretty great deal. To me $40k is a great deal and you could get up to $45k for it or even more. I have been looking for awhile. Very hard to find anything with AP2 under 50k.

AP2 can add value to some but don't forget that 18k miles is very far from the 90k this S has.