Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing on Plaid Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I placed my order for a new Plaid Model X a few days ago and I can't believe the pricing deal I received relative to what I remembered when I bought my refresh model S (one of the first ones).

I just rebuild my current LR Model S on the site - Red, Cream, Yoke, upgraded wheels and it was 98,500?!

My plaid, with white, cream, yoke, 6 seats is only 111,000?

So you are telling me the X Plaid is only 13,000 more than my LR S? Wild - feels like I'm missing something?

When I ordered my LR S, the Plaid X was like 45k more?!

I placed my order for a new Plaid Model X a few days ago and I can't believe the pricing deal I received relative to what I remembered when I bought my refresh model S (one of the first ones).

I just rebuild my current LR Model S on the site - Red, Cream, Yoke, upgraded wheels and it was 98,500?!

My plaid, with white, cream, yoke, 6 seats is only 111,000?

So you are telling me the X Plaid is only 13,000 more than my LR S? Wild - feels like I'm missing something?

When I ordered my LR S, the Plaid X was like 45k more?!
That’s what I’m saying! And, the 6 seats is a $6500 option, but free with the Plaid. It’s actually an amazing value. If you find an inventory model, they can be up to $7500 off. I’m picking one up today with an almost $5k discount. July 11th build!