Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Private message noob question

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Welcome.
The "PM" option should appear for you in time after you make a few more posts.
You MIGHT be able to unlock the function by becoming a supporting member.

Copied from a post I made about a year ago:

When available, PM's are started as conversations by clicking the arrow-ish icon next to the bell (notifications) at the upper right hand corner.
Minimum posts to change avatar, etc. I think is eight or so. ( plus perhaps a time element? )

vs

Kind Regards and good luck.
Thanks for your help
Cheers

Hi everyone, I own a Y performance and just ordered a long range model S that should be built in late June to July. I have been talking to the Tesla guy and told him I do not want the front license plate holder mounted on the front bumper. My Y the license plate holder was in the back of the car. This is what the customer experiance manager said about this front license plate holder The front plate bracket for the Model S is federal requirement. The Model Y does not have a Front Bumper federal requisite to include a bracket. I think this is BS because Arizona does not have front license plates. He also said I should take it to a body shop and they can remove it. This seems really petty for something they could just leave off. The reason I want them to leave it off is I have seen damage to the front bumper from people removing it. One guy said the paint was not fully cured when they glued it on and took the paint off when he removed it. Does anybody have any idea how to contact Tesla and tell them to leave this off?