Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Problems with phone app - what number can I call?

pdk42

Jul 17, 2019
Leamington
As I mentioned on another thread, this keeps happening with my app:

upload_2019-10-4_23-3-40-png.462680

It's now happening multiple times per day - on both my phone and my wife's. Does anyone know how I can contact Tesla to discuss it? I've raised a question on my account page, but of course, no reply...

pdk42

Jul 17, 2019
Leamington
On the odd occasion it is working, click "Schedule service" in the app
I thought of that, but this is clearly an IT problem so taking the car to a SC sometime in Nov ( :( ) doesn't really seem like a good solution. I suspect some fiddling with my account on their central system (perhaps deleting and re-adding) is the right route to take.

Rooster6655

May 3, 2019
UK
I thought of that, but this is clearly an IT problem so taking the car to a SC sometime in Nov ( :( ) doesn't really seem like a good solution. I suspect some fiddling with my account on their central system (perhaps deleting and re-adding) is the right route to take.

Roadside assistance should be more helpful as they can diagnose issues over the phone.

Also a bit odd that nobody from Tesla even mentioned the 4 year roadside assistance details when buying the car...

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC