Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Profile sync between '21 MY and '23 MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My wife and I have had a '21MY for 2 years now. We each have a profile and it always worked great. Now we just got a '23 MY and for three first few weeks when I got in the 21 My profile wouldn't change any settings. Then it started going to my wife's profile settings even though mine was selected. Now I can drive my car fine, with my settings, but if I drive the 21 it will be almost but not quite the same. Like the seat goes back too far, and leans back too much also. So I change it to where I'm comfortable. Sometimes it doesn't sync (the profile will say "synced 1 hour ago" even after changes are made), but then when I get back in the 23 it will put me that much more FORWARD towards the steering wheel. Anyone experienced this?

I have a similar problem. My wife and I both have Model Ys (both 2021) and each car has profiles for both. I have my car seat set to my preferred position and saved; but when I get on my wife's car and select my profile; the seat goes way too high. Not sure how to fix this.