Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PUC SGIP well, income, primary residence changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
From the article:
"The 2020 SGIP is a different animal — it’s a stark response to California’s wildfires and Public Safety Power Shutoffs (PSPS) with 80% of its SB 700 funds devoted to energy storage"

Yet I cannot find anyone who will help me figure out how to install a PowerWall to tide me over during all these PSPSs

I read the article and wanted to confirm I am understanding it right - 1) They are moving about $100 million to EQUITY RESILIENCY program from large scale storage budget. 2) They are making it stricter for folks with pump wells to qualify for ER by have a income ceiling?

I read the article and wanted to confirm I am understanding it right - 1) They are moving about $100 million to EQUITY RESILIENCY program from large scale storage budget. 2) They are making it stricter for folks with pump wells to qualify for ER by have a income ceiling?

That is how I read it, plus must be primary residence. And, they go back to 8/17 and apply these new standards if a person was not 100% approved.