Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Put car on hold

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Screw’em if they can’t “handle it”. Just because you’re doing well with your own personal finances enough to buy a car WHENEVER you want doesn’t mean they should throw shade at you. If they want to match dollar to dollar donations to XYZ coronavirus charity lets do it...doubt you’ll get many takers.

We said YOLO and took out the loan as we had planned (albeit more than a few months early) and now diligence from Tesla. The call last Thursday was basically them begging us to finish the online portion and now I have a check on my kitchen table collecting dust as “the factory is closed and we don’t know when it’ll open”.... yes, I too can read the news but thanks. Tesla makes a really fun car but I’m soooo tired of the BS
yeah i had a little back and forth BS with them too. but have to say i love the car and it feels like the perfect vehicle for me. exactly the right size, quicker than anything i've ever driven and holds the road like it's on rails. and i'm having a great time customizing a little, since this is the first car i haven't leased in 35 years.

haters gonna hate, but most folks who know me just razz like i would do to them in the same situation. the real problem is me, hard to get rid of 'jewish guilt' even if you left the actual religion 45 years ago LOL

• Funny
Reactions: Matsayz