Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question of the day [ should I leave my tesla in the garage while my house is tented for termites?]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like I am going to have my house and garage tented for Termites. 2 day process. Should I leave my Tesla Model 3 (Vegan seats) in the garage or park it outside during this process? I don't want to 'funk up" my Tesla interior or impinge on the cabin filters or whatnot. Opinions?

• Disagree
Reactions: Leeclanual
No, seriously, even if a few spare termites had somehow gotten into/under the car somewhere and later escape that's not a real risk for the next invasion. Better off to bomb everything outside the house for the next invaders.

This termite walked into a bar and asked...........Where's the bar tender?

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: EVer Hopeful
Upvote 0
A horse walked into a bar and the barman said "Why the long face?"
A horse walks into a bar. The bartender asks, “Why the long face?”

“I was born into servitude, and when I die, my feet will be turned into glue,” replied the horse.

The bartender realized he would not be getting a tip.

KAFKA’S JOKE BOOK​

Upvote 0
Vincent Van Gogh walked into a bar and the barman said "Would you like a drink?"

"No thanks" said Vincent, "I've got one 'ere"
If the system has no place for you, and you’re forced to live on its fringes teetering between poverty and anarchy… you may be a redneck.

Yo momma’s so fat, that she hasn’t left the flat in three years. Her only solace is the figurine of the ballet dancer that she stares at day in day out. One day, you slip on a banana peel, destroying it.

Why did the chicken cross the road?

It had been crossing so long it could not remember. As it stopped in the middle to look back, a car sped by, spinning it around. Disoriented, the chicken realized it could no longer tell which way it was going. It stands there still.

Kafka

Upvote 0