Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RadioFlyer Tesla Model S for Kids - For sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Jim Holder

Keep calm and trade on
Supporting Member
Feb 26, 2017
Mars
Hi All,

I just received my first referral code for a "Model S for Kids" but we already have one. If interested in purchasing it please PM me an offer. The redemption code can be redeemed at Tesla Model S for Kids and the Model S for Kids will ship directly to your address. The code is good through 3/31/18.

From the RadioFlyer website description:
Tesla Model S for Kids
AGES 3-8 | WEIGHT CAPACITY: 81.0 LB
Every lithium ion battery powered Tesla Model S for Kids comes equipped with high-end features to recreate the ultimate Tesla experience including: working headlights, a MP3 sound system, your choice of color, forward and reverse modes, a frunk, and a working horn. Easily switch between a top speed of 6 mph or parent limited speed of 3 mph. For ages 3 – 8, max weight of 81 lbs.
Your Model S for Kids Referral Configuration:
- Exclusive Brushed Aluminum Founder Series License Plate
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery (Rechargeable, charger included)
- Black Rims

car-r-new_1.png

Model S for Kids - Redemption code.jpg

Hi All,

I just received my first referral code for a "Model S for Kids" but we already have one. If interested in purchasing it please PM me an offer. The redemption code can be redeemed at Tesla Model S for Kids and the Model S for Kids will ship directly to your address. The code is good through 3/31/18.

From the RadioFlyer website description:
Tesla Model S for Kids
AGES 3-8 | WEIGHT CAPACITY: 81.0 LB
Every lithium ion battery powered Tesla Model S for Kids comes equipped with high-end features to recreate the ultimate Tesla experience including: working headlights, a MP3 sound system, your choice of color, forward and reverse modes, a frunk, and a working horn. Easily switch between a top speed of 6 mph or parent limited speed of 3 mph. For ages 3 – 8, max weight of 81 lbs.
Your Model S for Kids Referral Configuration:
- Exclusive Brushed Aluminum Founder Series License Plate
- Standard Lithium Ion Battery (Rechargeable, charger included)
- Black Rims

View attachment 271864
View attachment 271863