Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rare MX unicorn for sale! FSD, Free Super Charging, 4 year extended warranty

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I will agreed with dethman. A brand new tesla model X 75D from inventory is sellign 87K without any tax credit, if you are in CA, yo uget 2.5K more on top of 3750 dollars. This listing has EAP, only 2K you get FSD. Also, Autopilot 2.0 is not getting dashcam , sentry mode.

I will buy this one for 87K before tax . if I live in CA, i will get almost 6.2K off, that is 81K car brand new compared to almost 30K mile for 3K more. I get new car, better autopilot HW, better MCU , better part - Tesla keep improve the part on the newest model.

Model X 75D 5YJXCBE20JF112893 | Tesla
Hate to say it but you're mis-informed as you may not have read the build sheet. This vehicle has FSD and as everyone says on here (but yet to see a plan from Tesla) it will get 3.0 HW upgrade free. So your assertion it's AP2.0 is correct, but mis-informed in that it has FSD and will by default get 3.0, whatever that means, when the hardware is upgraded by Tesla...as to when this will occur, well when you get FSD of course!
Dzm

@acpTLA. FSD is $3,000 post sale. And if you plan to keep the car long term and take long drive family trips, super charger savings will add up.. roughly $5,000 for 50,000 miles. Let's say over a 8 year period with 50,000 super charger miles, savings on my car are: $3,000 + $5000 = $8000.
Even with the federal tax credit, new is priced, $6,700 higher [excluding CA]. so, total savings on my car: $14,700 after 8 years.
My car makes definitely makes sense for somebody willing to keep it long term. Of course, battery warranty is up to Dec' 2024.

IMO I regret buying a 75D. Its just not a great SUV for people who do road trips. Sure it will take you from point A to B with use of supercharger network in CA but it charges slower than a Model 3 and it doesn't have enough of a battery buffer to be used if you plan to go somewhere without near charger. We went to Yosemite and we took the 3 instead despite being space limited due to its over 100 mile increased range difference. If I was to do it over again Id go for the new 88K X with 295 mile range + 7 seat interior and AP. Comes standard with what was previously the premium package (sound etc which was $5-6k) + the premium seating which was a $3300 option and the battery used to be a 18k option. The new 88k X basically includes $26,300 of what was previously an option into the base price. That is why I feel the 75D will be a tough sell for over $70k despite of any options it may have.

@turtlesz , Even a brand new model x cannot charge faster than model 3! Model 3 has new thicker wiring that takes advantage of V3 super charger. All current and new model x's cannot charge at the high charge rate unless Tesla changes the wiring. You keep comparing to 88k. A similar comparison is with all the options added + free super charging that does not exist. Apples to Apples price compariosn is $100,500 for new MX after the $3750 rebate [excluding CA] and NO super charging. Like I said, I know the value of this and am am not desperate to sell. :)

Tesla should have never made a short range X. 295 miles (250 in reality) is the least they should have offered. I guess there's a reason they discontinued them. The 235 models (200 in reality) just aren't feasible for long trips - therefore free supercharging is almost worthless.

Tesla should have never made a short range X. 295 miles (250 in reality) is the least they should have offered. I guess there's a reason they discontinued them. The 235 models (200 in reality) just aren't feasible for long trips - therefore free supercharging is almost worthless.

When batteries are 200-300 per KW, affordability becomes an issue. While it’s tough to make so many stops in a MX75D as long as it’s once every few months it was bearable.

Model 3 is the preferred distancing driving car now if possible.

Reactions: Buddyroe
I think it all depends on your use case. 200 miles is fine for many people's usage. I likely would have gone with an X60D if it was available one month after it was discontinued in October 2016. At the time it was discontinued the base price for an X jumped from $74k to $84k (whereas the base price for the S remained at $66k late 2016). Thus I've always been under the impression the X costs them more to manufacture hence they have been quicker to get rid of the smaller size battery than on the S, not due to any range restrictions.

Reactions: Buddyroe