Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rate this deal?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

In the market for an X - can you rate this deal for me?
2016 Model X | Tesla

2016 Model X 75D - 34K miles
  • Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
  • 20" Silver Wheels
  • Black Leather Seats
  • $APPC
  • Smart Air Suspension
  • HEPA Air Filtration System
  • Keyless Entry
  • Power Liftgate
  • Six Seat Interior
  • Dark Ash Wood Décor
  • Black Headliner
$58,200

Besides the fact that it's an early 2016 with no auto pilot - seems like a pretty solid deal.

Anything I am missing here? I appreciate the feedback.

Don’t think you are missing anything. That’s pretty reasonably priced, but then you aren’t getting a lot of options either. Decent mileage, full warranty, black exterior with black leather interior, which is pretty popular setup.
No AP is a bit surprising though. Most CPO MX I’ve seen all come with AP, regardless of generation.

Reactions: SoCalTezla
Thanks. It actually comes with a premium package and a high power charger. Not sure what other options are missing? Besides sub-zero and ultra hi-fi
I definitely didn't read it right, lol... It's not even black exterior... Not sure what I was doing there... Anyways, I do see it now, PUP and high power charger are great options. Again, I still think it's not a bad deal at all.

I would wait to do better. I got a 2016 75d with AP (dark metallic with white leather) with the same configuration except with 48k miles for $57,200. I got this in December 2019. My car was in near perfect condition as well. I would wait until there's AP included. Also check to make sure the car is eligible for carpool stickers.

I would wait to do better. I got a 2016 75d with AP (dark metallic with white leather) with the same configuration except with 48k miles for $57,200. I got this in December 2019. My car was in near perfect condition as well. I would wait until there's AP included. Also check to make sure the car is eligible for carpool stickers.

Thanks...really helpful.

Hows the battery degradation on your car? And how many "real-world driving" miles are you getting out of your 75d?

Thanks...really helpful.

Hows the battery degradation on your car? And how many "real-world driving" miles are you getting out of your 75d?

8% degradation. 90% at 195 miles, 100% at 218 miles. I have no recalibrated. Not sure if that even works. I drive conservatively mostly and get the rated range -0 to 4%. For example, I go at speed limit or up to 70 mph (speed limit 65 mph). Car does real well in traffic or at/below 65mph. Once you go faster than that you’ll see miles reduce drastically. In so cal, you’ll see way less since everyone drives 80mph+ lol (when there’s no traffic).

I like the deal. I am also searching for a possible Used Model X. I have pre-ordered a model Y but think a late year 2016 Model X might make more sense for my family. What is your concern level of having MCU1 vs the most recent MCU 2 version?

For me, no concern.

Yes, slower processor (32 bit vs 64 bit) and the infamous "yellowing" around the screen - but, from what I understand, you can replace the screen out of pocket? Approx $1500?

A car with MCU 2 you are paying at least 15k more, which is out of my budget.

Reactions: Vjacobs84
Anyone figure out what APPC means? I just ordered a used X from Tesla and it is listed as having autopilot but the code is reading as APPC (Autopilot Premium Package) and APFC (Convenience Features Autopilot Firmware)

My main concern/hope is whether this vehicle will cost $3K to upgrade to FSD or $7K... I think it is based on whether EAP or basic AP on the car now, right?

Anyone figure out what APPC means? I just ordered a used X from Tesla and it is listed as having autopilot but the code is reading as APPC (Autopilot Premium Package) and APFC (Convenience Features Autopilot Firmware)

My main concern/hope is whether this vehicle will cost $3K to upgrade to FSD or $7K... I think it is based on whether EAP or basic AP on the car now, right?

What's the VIN?

Historically APPC means it has the hardware but AP is NOT activated.

Meaning you will have to pay $3K for Autopilot and an additional $7K for FSD

Looks like you do. Congrats!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    177.1 KB · Views: 68
Just curious, when did X100s come out, just purchased a late 16X and considering possibly trading it in for a bigger battery for more range

Aug 2016.
So I’m on the hook for another $7K if I want FSD right?

yes, but AP 2 with FSD is in a grey area.

AP 2.5 with FSD are in line to get upgraded to AP3 currently.
AP 2 cars don't have the same internal hardware as AP 2.5 to support the upgrade to AP3. Tesla says it will happen eventually, but they are in the business to stay profitable and pump out M3 and MY's. I don't see AP 2 cars getting upgraded for a long time.

IMO, I would save the 7K and NOT get FSD. Regular AP is good enough.