Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I enjoy reading about different owners' experiences. However, this group is full of negative experiences which is exhausting because I just want to know what they enjoyed about their model x or the customization done so far. please people who have positive experiences can you post more here so we can enjoy your reviews

Reactions: fholbert
I enjoy reading about different owners' experiences. However, this group is full of negative experiences which is exhausting because I just want to know what they enjoyed about their model x or the customization done so far. please people who have positive experiences can you post more here so we can enjoy your reviews
Haters are always going to hate…

Took delivery of my MXLR back January in Plano with no issue. Falcon doors got stuck once since and was resolved by my wife with a reboot.

Reactions: Chris1032
I guess its probably because everyone being owners here we all understand the positives so just rail on the negatives.

If you prefer SUV's then really there's nothing else on the market to consider X is the best especially once you get a EV looking at a gas car is basically like switching back to a blackberry from an iPhone.

I've wanted an EV before they were really practical got my first Tesla when there was only 1 supercharger station in my whole city(the 7th biggest city in the country San Diego).

Before that had many Hybrids even a BMW i3 with a backup lawnmower engine since range was an issue lol.

We are super spoiled there really is a lot to love with Model X there's no other car I would rather use as daily driver.

Positives..
Performance: Fastest SUV 0-60 you can smoke most supercar sportscars at a stoplight hear there stupid engines making racket lol.. too funny, done multiple times not anymore tho I chill
Ride Height: Like the visibility over Y & 3 w/o being too tall still hugs the road nicely compared to top heavy SUV's I've had in the past.
Panoramic Windshield: Once you've experienced this its over, any other car/suv you get into will feel like you're boxed in so claustrophobic its really in a league of its own.
Falcon Wing Doors: feels so budget using regular doors on Model 3 or my dads Lexus opening/closing them after using X
Utility: Great amount of cargo space in 5 seater have hauled many a TV, furniture, rugs, file cabinets even building supplies you name it I'm not listening to any of the nonsense when people try to say its not a real SUV
OS & Tesla App: Hey it's not as nice as iOS but very fluid and usable much better than any other of my friends cars I've played with and Mobile App & security features are really nice. Plus it receives ridiculous amount of updates seems like every week I'm updating so while not everything is perfect I know they're trying pretty sure you're not going to receive this much SW updates & support with other OEM

Lets face it I like that its forced other OEM to get in the game but so far you just can't mess with the OG Tesla is still King despite what complaints we have.

Guess we need a Debbie Downer forum.

Lol I agree
I guess its probably because everyone being owners here we all understand the positives so just rail on the negatives.

If you prefer SUV's then really there's nothing else on the market to consider X is the best especially once you get a EV looking at a gas car is basically like switching back to a blackberry from an iPhone.

I've wanted an EV before they were really practical got my first Tesla when there was only 1 supercharger station in my whole city(the 7th biggest city in the country San Diego).

Before that had many Hybrids even a BMW i3 with a backup lawnmower engine since range was an issue lol.

We are super spoiled there really is a lot to love with Model X there's no other car I would rather use as daily driver.

Positives..
Performance: Fastest SUV 0-60 you can smoke most supercar sportscars at a stoplight hear there stupid engines making racket lol.. too funny, done multiple times not anymore tho I chill
Ride Height: Like the visibility over Y & 3 w/o being too tall still hugs the road nicely compared to top heavy SUV's I've had in the past.
Panoramic Windshield: Once you've experienced this its over, any other car/suv you get into will feel like you're boxed in so claustrophobic its really in a league of its own.
Falcon Wing Doors: feels so budget using regular doors on Model 3 or my dads Lexus opening/closing them after using X
Utility: Great amount of cargo space in 5 seater have hauled many a TV, furniture, rugs, file cabinets even building supplies you name it I'm not listening to any of the nonsense when people try to say its not a real SUV
OS & Tesla App: Hey it's not as nice as iOS but very fluid and usable much better than any other of my friends cars I've played with and Mobile App & security features are really nice. Plus it receives ridiculous amount of updates seems like every week I'm updating so while not everything is perfect I know they're trying pretty sure you're not going to receive this much SW updates & support with other OEM

Lets face it I like that its forced other OEM to get in the game but so far you just can't mess with the OG Tesla is still King despite what complaints ,

Thanks for sharing. I have owned 4 EVs and two Teslas a Y and a 3 and enjoyed the model 3 and Y forum when I was deciding to purchase. However, the Model X forum is on a different level. The level of entitlement and absurdity of some of the posts is shocking. It is hard to find posts that are positive.

Reactions: Ethan Ryczek
We’ve had our x100d since 6/17. Fantastic car, almost no issues with it. Still an absolute joy to drive. I have fsd and it works amazingly well. The stereo is still a joy to listen to. The car feels light years ahead of any other boxy 6 passenger suv on the road. Mine has real leather and after over 6 years and 65k, still looks new. I still get wows when opening the fw doors , had no issues with them. I have a new performance y, but for vacations, nothing like an x with the comfortable suspension and huge windshield. Plan to keep many more years.

Lol I agree

Thanks for sharing. I have owned 4 EVs and two Teslas a Y and a 3 and enjoyed the model 3 and Y forum when I was deciding to purchase. However, the Model X forum is on a different level. The level of entitlement and absurdity of some of the posts is shocking. It is hard to find posts that are positive.
I think it's because when you pay top dollar for the most expensive model you have high expectations, especially if you're coming from a European or Japanese brand and while Tesla will exceed legacy OEM's in some regards it also trails so far behind in others namely build quality, fit & finish.

There is so much to love about the X it's SO much nicer than the 3/Y series they are really mass market vehicles built bare bones to scale easily. I had a 3 for a while and my friend has a Y they are cool tho, thinking about getting my mom a Y she wanted the cybertruck but then realized how hard it will be for her to find parking in a lot of the the places she likes to go with it being so dang long haha.

Reactions: Chris1032
I think it's because when you pay top dollar for the most expensive model you have high expectations, especially if you're coming from a European or Japanese brand and while Tesla will exceed legacy OEM's in some regards it also trails so far behind in others namely build quality, fit & finish.

There is so much to love about the X it's SO much nicer than the 3/Y series they are really mass market vehicles built bare bones to scale easily. I had a 3 for a while and my friend has a Y they are cool tho, thinking about getting my mom a Y she wanted the cybertruck but then realized how hard it will be for her to find parking in a lot of the the places she likes to go with it being so long haha.

LOL, my lady will own the Model x. She isn't too thrilled about the FW doors especially when dropping off or picking up the kids from school. I have an order for a cyber truck and Rivian R1S.

LOL, my lady will own the Model x. She isn't too thrilled about the FW doors especially when dropping off or picking up the kids from school. I have an order for a cyber truck and Rivian R1S.
Dang you guys gonna have a whole fleet of Ev's haha. I am really temped by the cybertruck but never owned a truck before mostly jus because it has fresh design(and not having to bug friends to use their truck) but if its anything like stainless steel appliances that things gonna need a wrap 4 sure lol.

Yeah… most people wont take the time to write that they really like their X.

Just got a MXP for the wife last week and its an Alien starship compared to all other cars Ive had (were really nice cars). Even getting on my 2020 M3P is painful now and feels slow… go figure.