Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Seat Comfort?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Recently picked up a 2020 MS Performance. Love the car, but my two teen boys complain that the rear seats are not comfortable for hour+ drives. They say there's no support under their legs, like the bottom of the seat is angled too low. Anyone else experience this? I suppose there's no way to raise the front of the seat?

• Funny
Reactions: doc5339
Recently picked up a 2020 MS Performance. Love the car, but my two teen boys complain that the rear seats are not comfortable for hour+ drives. They say there's no support under their legs, like the bottom of the seat is angled too low. Anyone else experience this? I suppose there's no way to raise the front of the seat?
Pretty much everyone who has ever ridden on the rear seats of a Model S for more than 20 minutes has experienced this. There is no solution to the best of my knowledge. The beloved ground-up EV flat-floor drives the knees towards one's chest as the seat back curves the torso forward.

The only remedy I have found is sliding feet and legs forward in awkward poses to gain some thigh support, then shift when the slouching really starts to hurt.