Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear Trunk Organizer that doesn't slide?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking to get a rear trunk organizer.

With no side loops to secure it to, and a rubber all-weather mat that may be slippery, does anyone have a good solution for an organizer for recyclable shopping bags primarily?
I use the Tesmanian trunk organizer and also have the Tesmanian hatch floor liner in my Model Y. When empty the trunk organizer would slide around, slam into the rear of the hatch area. I have been using a short bungee cord to tether the trunk organizer in place. The bungee hooks to the car seat attachment point on the back side of the second row seats. I looked into getting a tool tether but so far the small bungee is working well.

• Informative
Reactions: ArtK
I use the Tesmanian trunk organizer and also have the Tesmanian hatch floor liner in my Model Y. When empty the trunk organizer would slide around, slam into the rear of the hatch area. I have been using a short bungee cord to tether the trunk organizer in place. The bungee hooks to the car seat attachment point on the back side of the second row seats. I looked into getting a tool tether but so far the small bungee is working well.

Thanks. Good option.
Unfortunately, my wife is pretty short and wouldn't be able to use it if placed against the back seats

Really looking for something that can be closer to the latch.

Thanks. Good option.
Unfortunately, my wife is pretty short and wouldn't be able to use it if placed against the back seats

Really looking for something that can be closer to the latch.
I just reach behind the passenger seat, driver's side and release the bungee cord when I am carrying groceries. I only go to the grocery store for a large grocery run about every 3 or 4 weeks. The Tesmanian trunk organizer can be collapsed for easy storage but I prefer to leave it set up.