Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Australian accessory suppliers - recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
HI all, I recently took delivery of my MYLR in metallic silver, black interior and loving it!
I have 3 young kids, two of which at school and conscious our previous car copped a fair bit of 'abuse' in terms of scuff marks from shoes/school bags.
Particularly in the boot (as they move their school bags in and out) + the usual shoe scuff marks when entering the car & scuff marks on the back of the seats front passenger/drivers seats.

I've been looking around for a premium australian Tesla model y accessories web site that sells:

- Cargo mat for the rear (not rubber, I don't like that smell!) maybe something like the floor mats I just bought from HaloBLK which are amazing!)
- trunk door sill guard
- seat protector (particularly from kids shoes scuffing/scratching up the back of the drivers/front passenger seats on the rear)
- front and rear door sill guard
- Frunk and trunk storage organiser

Keen to your thoughts everyone! Thanks, Ralph.

- Cargo mat for the rear (not rubber, I don't like that smell!) maybe something like the floor mats I just bought from HaloBLK which are amazing!)
I have this - currently sold out but maybe reach out to their AU team to see when it'll be back in stock

- trunk door sill guard
I have this one from tessories Boot Sill Protector – Model Y - Tessories Australia

- front and rear door sill guard
I have something similar to this (bought on aliexpress), but you can get it locally Door Sill Protector – Model Y - Tessories Australia

I have this - currently sold out but maybe reach out to their AU team to see when it'll be back in stock

I have this one from tessories Boot Sill Protector – Model Y - Tessories Australia

I have something similar to this (bought on aliexpress), but you can get it locally Door Sill Protector – Model Y - Tessories Australia
Tx @sammody I've gone ahead with the tessories boot and door sills bundle... hopefully Halo will get back to me RE: the mats.. otherwise has anyone else had any good experiences with other brands? (conscious of not having that overpowering rubber smell in the car!!)

Tx @sammody I've gone ahead with the tessories boot and door sills bundle... hopefully Halo will get back to me RE: the mats.. otherwise has anyone else had any good experiences with other brands? (conscious of not having that overpowering rubber smell in the car!!)
I went with the Tesla fabric mat for the boot (trunk) in MY and find it robust, easy to clean and still gives that clean boot feeling with no rubber or other smell.
I also went with the Tesla carpet mat for the frunk.

Both pricey compared to other options out there but I’ve found to be good quality.

• Informative
Reactions: JonDarian
Personally I don’t think they need protection… and I certainly wouldn’t buy from Temu.
Ok. 👍

My kids destroyed the air vents in my previous car. So I bought it before the car even arrived. Also, bought it in white along with white seat back covers to match the white seats.

I had good experience with Temu. Faster delivery compared to Aliexpress.

Ok. 👍

My kids destroyed the air vents in my previous car. So I bought it before the car even arrived. Also, bought it in white along with white seat back covers to match the white seats.

I had good experience with Temu. Faster delivery compared to Aliexpress.
Agree… it is personal experience and preference. Glad it works/suits your needs.

I’ve not had this issue with the vents… clearly my son is a more sedate passenger 😀

Noticed younhave your rear spoiler......where did you get your spoiler from?
I got the true carbon fibre from Tesery (below). It’s a quality piece to look at. However I had it fitted by the detailer that did my PPF and Ceramic and the install is not so good. It’s come away a bit on the right hand side. They blame the spoiler not being the right shape.. I think it’s poor fitting. Still working to get that resolved.

Tesery Tesla Model 3 / Y Spoiler High Performance OEM Style - Dry Carbon Fiber Exterior Mods × 1
Model Y (2020-2023) / Matte Carbon Fiber