Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

recline switch not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A while back I had an issue where the rear seats were stuck. The service center ended up replacing the entire rear driver side seat. After bringing the car home I realized the recline switch wasn't working (no motor actuation sound). The shoulder button works and I can slide/lift the seat just fine, but the recline is not working at all. I have another service appointment scheduled but I'd rather not have to go in again if it's something I can fix. I'm guessing something didn't get plugged in when they went to replace. Anyone know where that particular plug might be? I checked under the seat but didn't immediately notice anything that looked out of place... ideas?

yeah, i thought i remember something about them not reconnecting at the switch. There's some posts around here about it. I'm pretty sure if you have motion with the seat belt shoulder it's just the other buttons that weren't hooked up fully.

edit: just to add, i don't use the back switches because i have the etsy shoulder belt clip that keeps the buckle from rattling, so I manually lower them to keep from breaking the clips.