Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendation needed: Installation Shop for Lowering Springs in Orlando?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got what I thought a pretty good quote from Tint World in Longwood on tint, PPF, and ceramic. They offer 10% off the total price if you do all 3 at the same time. I don't remember if it was Pete or Chase/Jace (not sure of this name) that I talked to. They have a number of videos of their work available.

What config did you order? I went MCRed performance with white interior and aeros.
Congrats on your Friday delivery. Are you picking up at the Orlando store?

Hey thanks, yeah I'm super excited about it, while slightly paranoid about having a delivery issue. Picking up at the Eatonville location close to downtown.

Config; PM3 Solid Black, Black interior, Aero, EAP & FSD. I really like the white interior but am planning to TURO the car on occasion, and I'm just a little hesitant to trust strangers with white interior (though I know by most accounts the white seats hold up pretty well.)

Reactions: Chips
I'm struggling to find a shop willing to take on an Unplugged Performance front fascia refresh install because it's not oem or being covered by insurance. Anyone know of any legit shop in and around central florida... any info would be appreciated!