Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended chrome delete / wrap place in Vancouver ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am interested in this kind of information as well for either Vancouver, BC or south Vancouver Island. I have an order in (May 15) for a red SR+. If the federal and provincial incentive money is still available by the time of the proposed delivery I will take delivery and I will want to get significant cosmetic protection.

I don't like spending money on vehicles, so I like to do it correctly and make the vehicle last. I bought a Ford Ranger in 1989 and gave it up around 2012 when it blew a head gasket after 400,000+ km. My 2004 Prius with something like 300,000 km on it was in wonderful shape when it was totaled in 2014 or I would still be driving it.. My 2001 Mazda B4000 was in wonderful shape when I traded it in for a B4000 4x4 after not being able to get to work due to snow. Otherwise I would likely still have the 2001.

If I can buy the SR+ I expect to keep the car for a minimum of 10 years, so I will want to protect it well from the beginning.

also if you've had clear wrapping done in Vancouver or surrounding areas and can recommend a place to go to (or avoid) - would be much appreciated.

As for me, I've experience with PH Solar with windows tinting (They also do XPEL wrapping) and I can't recommend it to anyone (issues with workmanship, I've post my feedback on other post). But that could be different if is done by the owner/owner's son as the tinting job that I got is done by apprentice/learner.

oh really ?

did they stand behind it and fix it ?

They did replace the side passenger windows tint (4 of them, it is that bad that all of them should be replaced), and for the rear windshield they did not replace it but tries to fix it and make it looks better. The rear windshield still looks kind of bad and that's why i recommend to get 1 single piece of tint instead of 2.

Also they scratched the rear windshield (from outside and inside) when they tries to cut the tint into shape with razor blade. Perhaps the problem is I only paid $280 (vs the average of $500-600 with 1 single piece) and that's why the learner from the shop were doing the tinting for me instead of the owner.

The morale of the story "if you buy cheaply you pay dearly" even from the reputable shop. If i knew it is that bad I would've paid $500, or even $600 from other shop to get rid of the headache.

Hi everyone, We're a registered vendor and we offer Paint Protection FIlm (PPF) from Avery Dennison, a very well know wrap company that has now started producing one of the best ppf in the industry. We specialize in paint corrections and Ceramic Coatings as well and offer ancillary services like window tints from Suntek, chrome deletes and interior protection! We are partnered with a vinyl company that is in the same unit as us making us a one-stop shop for your protection/aesthetic and detailing needs!

View our following social media pages for our recently completed projects:

Instagram: wetwerks.autospa
Facebook: WetwerksAutoSpa

We've got 5 stars across the board on google reviews as well!

Hi everyone, We're a registered vendor and we offer Paint Protection FIlm (PPF) from Avery Dennison, a very well know wrap company that has now started producing one of the best ppf in the industry. We specialize in paint corrections and Ceramic Coatings as well and offer ancillary services like window tints from Suntek, chrome deletes and interior protection! We are partnered with a vinyl company that is in the same unit as us making us a one-stop shop for your protection/aesthetic and detailing needs!

View our following social media pages for our recently completed projects:

Instagram: wetwerks.autospa
Facebook: WetwerksAutoSpa

We've got 5 stars across the board on google reviews as well!

What would you charge to a model s,3,x high gloss black chrome delete on these cars ?

Perhaps you might want to offer a Teslamotorsclub members group pricing ?

Hi, we've got a few options and pricing, best to send us a DM for your model.

We are in the process of setting up a special pricing for the TMC group if there is enough interest, to which we will create a separate post/poll thread.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Hello everyone. I'm Igor from Gleamworks. I received few phone calls recently referring to this forum. Our vendor account is being set up, meantime you can ask any questions you have regarding to our services. Right now we have 2 Teslas in addition to BMW and Porsche in our shop for Opti-Coat Pro Plus ceramic coating, PPF, tinting and de-chrome, photos attached. Feel free to visit us if you want to check quality of our shop and services. We will also read more of what people ask and try to add comments etc. Thank you, Igor. I also post it to Vancouver (GVRD) - Ceramic Coat & Tint thread so you can find it easily.
IMG_8260.jpg

Our services:

Ceramic Coating: OPTI - COAT PRO / PRO PLUS (Silicon carbide SiC)
Paint Protection Film: Xpel Ultimate Plus / SunTek Ultra

Vinyl wrap: (Avery Dennison / 3M)
Paint correction / Polishing
Window tint: SunTek

Over 150 Tesla projects have been done in last 2 years.

( Model 3, Model X / S)

Tesla paint issues:

Our blog: https://www.rdidetailing.ca/blog

Always welcome to our shop for free consultations!

Contact info:
(778) 899-1454 / Roman
[email protected]
IMG_3943.JPG
IMG_3941.JPG
IMG_3940.JPG
IMG_3939.JPG
IMG_3960.JPG
IMG_3945.JPG
IMG_4145.jpg
IMG_4096.JPG
IMG_3675.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3675.JPG
    IMG_3675.JPG
    388.3 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: angus[Y]oung
Hi, we are Twiisted Media

Located in 2895 Simpson Rd, Richmond BC, we are the number 1 destination for all your design, print, and digital needs. We specialize in Vinyl wraps including , Custom Vinyl Car Wraps, Paint Protection Film(PPF) and much more. We understand each project is unique and we love the challenge.

We carefully approach each project, starting from concept to execution. We create mock-ups, design, print and install printed media of all sizes. There is no project too big or too small for us. Regardless of where you are in your creative process, we are here to help!

Paint-Protection-Film-PPF-tesla-X-twiistedmedia-23V2.jpg

Paint-Protection-Film-PPF-tesla-X-twiistedmedia-26.jpg

Paint-Protection-Film-PPF-tesla-X-twiistedmedia-9.jpg

Our services:

Paint Protection Film: Xpel Ultimate Plus / SunTek Ultra

Winyl wrap: (Avery Dennison / 3M)

Window tint: SunTek

( Model 3, Model X / S)

➡️Follow @Twiistedmedia for more! ⠀

[email protected]

Visit our site www.twiistedmedia.com⠀

Or DM us for free Quote!⠀