Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommended South FL tire shops for Tire Rotation

jerryrs

Mar 31, 2019
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hi Florida Tesla owners,

I'm getting close to time for my tire rotation and wanted to see if anyone has any recommended tire chains or shops to do your tire rotations. I'd rather not pay >$100 for Tesla to do it, and don't really want to do the rotation myself. I have the tire pucks already but would rather go to a place that has experience with Tesla's and know how to jack up the car safely without issue. Appreciate any recommendations or tips. I'm in the Plantation (West of Fort Lauderdale) area.

Thanks!

Jerry

Racerx22b

@unplggdd on Instagram
Nov 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
I'm in the Sunrise, Florida area. Does anyone have a tire place they can recommend to do the rotation?

Any reputable tire shop can do it. Outside of putting the car in jack mode (assuming you have air suspension) and lifting the car on it's lift points, there is nothing unique about rotating the tires.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC