Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red 2.5 Tesla Roadster for sale in Pittsburgh, PA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price Reduced $55,499

You are getting sleepy...verrrrrry sleeeeeepy...you now believe there is a funny blurb here that makes you want to buy this car. You are now picking up your keyboard and calling me, but then realize that it's a keyboard and not a phone so you are putting the keyboard down and typing a response...

Thanks all. I have a couple interested parties, but both are looking at a November timeframe for purchase. No deposits are down yet, so if anyone wants to stop out and give it a test drive please be my guest. :)

Wish we were closer and I will definitely stop by to check out the car... always interested in getting a roadster and this is really a good deal for it.

Wish we were closer and I will definitely stop by to check out the car... always interested in getting a roadster and this is really a good deal for it.

Well stop on in the next time you're in Pittsburgh for vacation, because everyone vacations in Pittsburgh...in the winter...right? :p

Seriously, though, if you're in the Northeast for any kind of conference or visiting family drop me a line; I can usually meet up at any time of day on pretty short notice.

The beauty of bonus payouts!
Ive seen the car out before. We dont live to far away from each other.
Too bad it wont fit the wife and car seat!

Well yes, but that's the beauty of having a family sedan as a second car. Going somewhere with the family, take the Model S. Going somewhere alone, take the Roadster. My kids are older, but I've had the car for over two years with a family of four and it's worked out pretty well. If you're on the fence and want to bring the wife down to take a look just let me know.

Reactions: r6bruin
Man I feel your pain, this is a great price and hope you have luck soon.
I suggest starting a new thread....and dont post how expensive it will be to maintain/warranty - it's up to the buyer to do the research. It is nice of you but it is costing you. Also this thread shows a long history of price slashing/desperation don't want to lose your leverage.

Start with a clean slate. Good luck!

Reactions: dhrivnak