Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Late-2010 Roadster 2.5 - Sterling Silver - 7,635 miles - Flawless - $69,888

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

DeedWest

2008 VP & 2011 2.5 Sport
Feb 5, 2014
Dallas, TX
Howdy,

I have been asked to assist my friend Seth in finding his gorgeous Roadster 2.5 a new loving home. Here's a Sterling Silver Roadster 2.5, which was the final version of the Roadster produced in late-2010 thru 2011. The 2.5 featured improved seats, sound isolation, double-DIN navigation, Power Electronics Module updates, and updated front / rear fascias.

I just recently got to spend some time with the car and performed a full detail & paint sealant. Tires in great shape. Comes with 110V charging cable and rare Body Color Carbon Fiber hard top with mounting hardware. Navigation unit upgraded to Alpine iLX-107 with Wireless CarPlay & an Alpine HD backup camera retrofit. Wheels freshly powdercoated in a 1 of 1 Gloss Carbon Gray. Just over 7,600 miles. Battery health is at 95% of the original November 2010 capacity. Charges to 182 in Standard Mode and 235+ in Range Mode.

According to Tesla, this car had a brand new Power Electronics Module installed in September 2014. It also had the PEM fan upgrade installed at the same time, which aids in cooling for the unit.

Original options are Sterling Silver Metallic paint, Premium Dark Gray / Dark Gray interior, Forged Wheels, Infotainment Group, Body Color Hard Top, Paint Armor, Solar Guard Windshield, and 110V Mobile Connector.

Asking $69,888 or best offer. Happy to ship upon buyer's expense & happy to answer all questions. Thanks!

1151-1.jpg

1151-2.jpg

1151-3.jpg

1151-4.jpg

1151-5.jpg

1151-6.jpg

1151-8.jpg

1151-7.jpg

View attachment 307704

1151-9.jpg

1151-10.jpg

Last edited:
Just updating that this car is still available. It's still being lightly driven on weekends and is now around 8,100 miles.

Yes, it comes with a body color carbon fiber hard top, pictured here, which are no longer in production.

Asking $67,000 or best offer to someone here on TMC. Happy to help arrange shipping and anything else to give this wonderful Roadster a loving home. Feel free to message me or reply to this thread for any further questions or details.

IMG_2941.jpeg

Reactions: dhrivnak
Just updating that this car is still available. It's still being lightly driven on weekends and is now around 8,100 miles.

Yes, it comes with a body color carbon fiber hard top, pictured here, which are no longer in production.

Asking $67,000 or best offer to someone here on TMC. Happy to help arrange shipping and anything else to give this wonderful Roadster a loving home. Feel free to message me or reply to this thread for any further questions or details.

View attachment 324382

@DeedWest,

Still available?

T.I.A.,

-P.

This one sold last year. It is happily living in New Mexico.

@DeedWest,

Consider it settled. All the smiles.

Navigation unit upgraded to Alpine iLX-107 with Wireless CarPlay

@DeedWest,

This is a feature I will request for our 2008 Tesla Roadster. How may we go about securing such modern upgrade? Wasn’t aware this was even an option.

T.I.A.,

- P.