Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reduced: Model 3 Snow Tires and other Items (GTA)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just traded my 2019 Model 3 for a new Model Y and have the following items for sale.

4 snow tires, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 size 235/45R18 for 18" Aero rims. These were on the car for 1 winter and I estimate have 10,000-12,000 Km on them. Estimate based on 5 months usage out of 13.5 months total and 26,000 total Km at time of trade. $400 for the set.

Front and rear Tesla all weather floor mats, clean. $75.

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit, unused. Put on one wheel and removed because my wife preferred how the wheel covers look. $30.

I can bring tires to you in GTA or we can meet somewhere. For mats and wheel caps, we can work something out for delivery.

PM me if interested.

I just traded my 2019 Model 3 for a new Model Y and have the following items for sale.

4 snow tires, Nokian Hakkapeliitta R3 size 235/45R18 for 18" Aero rims. These were on the car for 1 winter and I estimate have 10,000-12,000 Km on them. Estimate based on 5 months usage out of 13.5 months total and 26,000 total Km at time of trade. $400 for the set.

Front and rear Tesla all weather floor mats, clean. $75.

Model 3 Aero Wheel Cap Kit, unused. Put on one wheel and removed because my wife preferred how the wheel covers look. $30.

I can bring tires to you in GTA or we can meet somewhere. For mats and wheel caps, we can work something out for delivery.

PM me if interested.