Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I GOT THE VIN!!!! its a 2021 and I'm the first white interior vin here. still a January EDD
Congratulations that’s awesome. It’s great to see a few vins being handed out and what appears to be the beginning of the ramp up of production and deliveries. I saw you posted your Vin but left off the production numbers after the ”MF” in the vin. Just the first three numbers after the MF is good (you can omit the final three numbers for privacy). This gives everybody an idea of how many cars are being produced and where they stand in the production sequence. It would be great if everybody could do this. Thanks and I’ll be rooting for a smooth delivery for you.

Reactions: lexus26
Congratulations that’s awesome. It’s great to see a few vins being handed out and what appears to be the beginning of the ramp up of production and deliveries. I saw you posted your Vin but left off the production numbers after the ”MF” in the vin. Just the first three numbers after the MF is good (you can omit the final three numbers for privacy). This gives everybody an idea of how many cars are being produced and where they stand in the production sequence. It would be great if everybody could do this. Thanks and I’ll be rooting for a smooth delivery for you.
Screen Shot 2021-11-23 at 11.01.38 AM.png

is this good?

excited to see people getting their vins on here... cant wait to get mine - ordered in jan LR white with black interior model X and updated to the refresh after the announcement. currently it shows EDD January and "We're building your car"

Honestly, I drive enough highway miles that auto lange change is the element I want most.

This One scenario makes it worth it for me - and I replicate this scenario 6 times per year.
I drive 2.5 hours from Phoenix to Tucson at 10pm
Stay in a hotel
Speak at a leadership conference for (LITERALLY) 6 hours over the course of 1, 75 minute keynote and 3, 120 minute workshops - At the end of this I'm WIPED.
Drive 2.5 hours home from Tucson to Phoenix.

I once rented a MX with FSD "capable" and it had autopilot with auto lane change and it was a GAME changer. This is not in a cost savings, this is in time/life/energy savings. There are other scenarios that it will be beneficial, but that one is the reason I decided to buy a Tesla. I'm not that excited about autonomous driving on city streets (remember I live in Chandler AZ where I can open the Waymo One app and dial up a robotaxi right now if I wanted). But the FSD package does provide me the best and safest freeway driving experience.
I agree auto Highway lane change is the most valuable feature of FSD, not even auto just don’t cancel AP when I change lanes brah! I am willing to pay $1k for this

Perfect thanks @EV_LIFE ! Hopefully we can get everybody to do the same as they get their vins. Gives a good idea of where each car stands in the production sequence. Thanks and again congratulations

So does that mean that EV_LIFE's car is the 326th refreshed X made? I am assuming that includes test cars, crash dummies, mules and all others that are not meant for sale right?