Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Refreshed 2021+ Model X and Model X Plaid waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How much did they quote you? I want to start looking for a place in the Bay Area but have no idea what the average cost is.
This place may be in the Bay Area too. PM me if you want info.

It was 5,500 for Xpel ultimate plus PPF (stealth was $5,750)
Tint was around $600 with Xpel
Windshield tint was $700
Paint correction was $450
$900 for ceramic coating (full car)
$600 for ceramic interior coating

This place may be in the Bay Area too. PM me if you want info.

It was 5,500 for Xpel ultimate plus PPF (stealth was $5,750)
Tint was around $600 with Xpel
Windshield tint was $700
Paint correction was $450
$900 for ceramic coating (full car)
$600 for ceramic interior coating
Yeah it’s pricey, but IMO worth it. We got it for her Model Y and it’s great.

Reactions: lexus26 and Pdubb
picked up my beautiful car today in Austin, worth the wait. Have FWD alignment issues, key fobs missing and the most annoying one - the driver door is not opening and closing completely and need to use lot of force. It worked initially and stopped working. Anyone aware of fixing the driver door issue before the service request? Submitting service request.

DBD7866C-F99D-4746-BE0F-B78E9080AC47.jpeg

Attachments

• 74C31AEB-A213-4300-BB9A-7A141A3038A2.jpeg
    74C31AEB-A213-4300-BB9A-7A141A3038A2.jpeg
    407.4 KB · Views: 100
Hey guys I know I’ve asked this before. But anyone find good floor mates for the model X?
I have been searching for those as well. 3D maxpider has not come out with the 2022 version yet. Last I ready, in Q1 2022.
Tesmanian has some on their site but not sure when it will be available.

If you find something, please let me know. May as well find some cheap one to tide me over.

Reactions: Empty tank
If you replace yoke with aftermarket T- Sportline or RPM Tesla replacement, how does that effect Tesla warranty?
As long as you don't file a claim pertaining to STEERING, Autopilot, Turn Signals, Windshield wipers, Audio System... you should be just fine....

I am just kidding around... but I am sure if you screw up anything relating to those systems that all warranty bets are off...

If you get a chance to go again keep an eye out for a white LR with 22” wheels, mine is supposed to arrive on the 1st!
There was one there today but it was in the lot that’s awaiting delivery that day. It had cream seats unlike the other two white ones I saw before which had white seats. It seems that white was definitely the exterior color to pick. I’m kind of wishing I would have picked it. I told my SA that if anyone with a white one cancels, I’ll take it within the hour.

Reactions: ed.vz
There was one there today but it was in the lot that’s awaiting delivery that day. It had cream seats unlike the other two white ones I saw before which had white seats. It seems that white was definitely the exterior color to pick. I’m kind of wishing I would have picked it. I told my SA that if anyone with a white one cancels, I’ll take it within the hour.
Seems like that Irvine location got lots of X’s! Mine is black interior.

picked up my beautiful car today in Austin, worth the wait. Have FWD alignment issues, key fobs missing and the most annoying one - the driver door is not opening and closing completely and need to use lot of force. It worked initially and stopped working. Anyone aware of fixing the driver door issue before the service request? Submitting service request.

View attachment 750221
Ugh worst nightmare. So sorry to hear!