Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Remote Connectivity issues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, today, for the second time, my Model 3 has gone "off line" when parked - i.e., I can't remotely connect to it. It happened one other time, and with that time - when I physically got to the car, got in, the screen was blank ... and it took driving for a minute for the screen to come on, and then it still was not connected to the LTE network, then a minute later it did.

Anyone experience this?

So, today, for the second time, my Model 3 has gone "off line" when parked - i.e., I can't remotely connect to it. It happened one other time, and with that time - when I physically got to the car, got in, the screen was blank ... and it took driving for a minute for the screen to come on, and then it still was not connected to the LTE network, then a minute later it did.

Anyone experience this?
Same thing happened to me with 2019.12.1 ... I deleted the phone app and re-installed it, still no comms, then I posted that issue on here, the fix was to reboot the car.. that worked.

Fred